11.24.2010

a (fake) wedding!

To go along with the my recent (real) engagement - :) - I decided to design and print some wedding invitations for a (fake) couple for my latest school assignment. The invites are hand silk-screened on to a collection of vintage handkerchiefs, the RSVP cards are on wooden postcards. That's my man and me stepping in for Amelia & Oliver in the photo booth on the front of the directions. I'm really happy the way these turned out and this has been one of my favourite projects so far this term in school. I've got a couple wedding invites to design and print in the next few months and this was the perfect practice.







4 comments:

vanessa said...

Oh my goodness gracious. This literally took my breath away. SO gorgeous.

cheryl said...

oh d, so beautiful! I wish you were around when I was getting married.

Anonymous said...

tres interessant, merci

Jaime said...

I love how you printed on vintage handkerchiefs! Lovely!